[LCC] 2014 IARU HF World Championship certificate

Mark Ketchell k5er at arrl.net
Mon Jun 22 23:55:00 CDT 2015

IARU 2014 was a good contest for us!

Congrats to RC, KC5WA: Single Op, Mixed Mode, QRP, Section Winner,
Louisiana - Seventh Place, US and Canada

Congrats Marsh, KA5M:  Single Op, Mixed Mode, High Power, Section
Winner, Louisiana

Congrats Don, AA5AU:  Single Op, CW Only, High Power, Louisiana

I also got one of them:
K5ER, Single Op, Phone Only, High Power, Section Winner, Louisiana -
Fifth Place, US and Canada

Though they haven't posted results themselves, looks like several
other LCC members did well:
Art, KZ5D, Single Op, CW only, High Power, Section Winner, Louisiana
Dallas, W5RU (K1DW op), Single Op, CW Only, Low Power, Section
Winner, Louisiana
Matt, K5UQ, Single Op, Phone Only, Low Power, Section Winner, Louisiana
Jim, W5LA, Single Op, Mixed Mode, Low Power, Section Winner, Louisiana

 From the results format, it gets hard to tell for sure, but Wallace,
AD5XM and Richard, W5PQ probably received certificates as well.

Nice work, Guys!

Emacs!