[LCC] NAQP RTTY this weekend - need team & manager

Mark Ketchell k5er at arrl.net
Thu Jul 16 23:25:45 CDT 2015

Gentlemen,
      I have an out-of-town family reunion this Saturday, and will
not be around at the time to register teams. I should be back
sometime after suppertime Saturday evening. Bobby, WM5H asked about
operating the contest from my station. Looks like we will do a multi
from here, so K5ER will be on the air, but not eligible to be on a team.

      Historically, LCC has done very well in RTTY contests, and
usually can field at least one full team (5 members), plus a few
extras. Lets at least get the ball rolling and see who will be active
and who wants to be on a team. If we get a list compiled, maybe
someone can make the entry Saturday morning. So, who wants to be on a team???

LCC Team #1
call      name      full or part time
?
?