[LCC] here is an invite from K9PG

Steve Lott lottsphoto at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 07:53:17 CST 2015

 de K9PG

Hey Guys

You've operated a SSB Sprint before, haven't you?   4 hours long on 20m,
40m and 80m.... with the QSY rule???   Do you think you can get on next Sat
night Jan 31... 6-10pm, which is actually Feb 1, 0000z-0400z,   and help
represent LA?   As of now, nobody from LA is committed... and a group of us
is trying to get 2 from each state... and at least 1 from each
province..... and we're gonna hand out t-shirts to all who get WAS during
the 4 hours.  We've added KH6 as a mult.... and changed the suggested
freqs.

www.ssbsprint.com   is the website.... if you can go to the "planned
activity" tab and add yourself, that'd really help us out!  If you could
get another LA or W5... or anyone anywhere to join the fray, that'd be a
bonus!

Paul K9PG

http://www.KG5VK.com
My Ham Radio Friends