[LCC] Fw: RTTY Roundup AA5AU SO Unlimited LP

Mark Ketchell k5er at arrl.net
Sun Jan 4 23:00:01 CST 2015

      Awesome job, Don!  Most of us owe you a huge thank you for
sharing the info on your web site. I think there was a line in a
movie once, which went something like, "He taught us all WE know, but
I'm not sure he taught us all HE knows. After seeing your score, I
think I need a refresher course. Good job, Man.