[LCC] LCC NAQP Team update #1

Mark Ketchell k5er at arrl.net
Fri Feb 27 01:14:25 CST 2015

Don, et al,
      Looks like we will have two first time rtty ops here, at least
for a while, on Saturday. Bobby is coming over and we will run multi
to give each new op a coach. Sorry this eliminates us from team comp,
but hopefully we will have some additional folks interested in rtty
contesting soon. Good luck to all the team members.