[LCC] ARRLDX CW AA5AU SOSB/10 HP

Steve Lott lottsphoto at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 08:42:02 CST 2015

Wow Don another really nice entry in a contest !

You are on a roll, at this pace you should easily qualify for WRTC 2018 in
Germany

I played only part time, a couple of hours had fun just tuning the dial,
just over 100 q's spread out over each of the bands with exception of 160

Then got caught up in getting generators ready in case we loose power this
week from the ice
which I am hoping is a false alarm

cheers!

steve