[LCC] Call for LCC NAQP RTTY team members

Don AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Fri Feb 20 09:47:22 CST 2015

The NAQP RTTY contest is next weekend (Feb 28-Mar 1).

This is a call for anyone wishing to be on a team for the Louisiana Contest Club.

Let me know by the end of next week. In your reply, let me know if you will be full-time or part-time. I will try to put all full-timers on the first team. I will register as many teams as we have operators for. There are five members to a team. Our last win in the team competition was in July 2011 so we have had a long dry spell.

73, Don AA5AU