[LCC] Merry Christmas and best wishes

Mark Ketchell k5er at arrl.net
Thu Dec 24 23:00:27 CST 2015

To all my Ham Radio Family and members of the LCC,

      From our house to yours, we wish you a very merry Christmas.
May we all remember that while it is fun to have a jolly guy in a red
suit deliver presents, we need to remember the REAL meaning for the
season, in which we are all recipients of the greatest gift of all,
our Savior Jesus Christ, who came to save us from our sins. (John
3:16) May the knowledge of our forgiveness bring you peace throughout
these holidays and beyond.

      May your contest scores be high, and may you work lots of good
DX - right after me, of course!