[LCC] Tuesday's Phone Fray - 30 minute contest tonight!

Don AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 1 18:19:12 CST 2015

Don't forget about the Ten-Meter RTTY Contest on Sunday. I sponsor this contest along with Ed, P49X (W0YK). Please join us for some 10 meter RTTY fun on Sunday Zulu.
Ten-Meter RTTY Contest | rttycontesting.com

|   |
| Ten-Meter RTTY Contest | rttycontesting.comTen-Meter RTTY Contest Home Page Rules Results Records Scores Database FAQ Plaques The 2014 Ten-Meter RTTY Contest results are now available! Click here for 2014 results.  |
|  |
| View on www.rttycontesting.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |