[LCC] N1NN (LaQP) Certificates

Mark Ketchell k5er at arrl.net
Sat Sep 6 14:38:10 CDT 2014

Hi Roger,
         Thanks for taking time to write! We are so pleased that you
participated in the LaQP, and are glad you like the certificate. We
tried to make it "very Louisiana" and unique enough that someone
would be proud to hang on their wall. Knowing that folks like you
enjoyed the event and want to participate again is what makes us want
to keep doing it.

          The Louisiana Contest Club is happy to sponsor the event,
and the committee members enjoyed  bringing a new, more fun event to
the Amateur community. I'll gladly forward your note to the entire
club, and we will look for you again in March 2015. Be sure to work
the club station, N5LCC, for a 100 point bonus.

73!
LaQP Committee