[LCC] In case any of you missed the news "N1MM Plus, is in Open Beta testing"

Steve Lott lottsphoto at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 10:17:44 CDT 2014

Just a quick reminder...

N1MM Plus is currently in the -beta testing- stage, open to all who want
to try it out.

This means that there are bugs, and there are features that have not
been implemented. We greatly appreciate the bug reports and feature
suggestions from all of you.

*However, in deciding whether to use N1MM Plus in a serious contest effort,
you need to weigh the advantages of N1MM Plus vs. known, or undiscovered
bugs or feature deficiencies. Using N1MM Classic is still a viable option,
and will be for many months to come. *
So how do you get the newest Beta version....
http://n1mmplus.hamdocs.com/tiki-index.php

Please also sign up at Yahoo for membership in the N1MM+ Group
where you can watch and contribute towards the growth of N1MM+ out of it's
beta stage.   N1MMLoggerplus-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

Remember it is still Beta !!!!

There are OPS from the non public Beta Team, as well as the development
team that are watching the Yahoo Groups board, to help
if you think you found a bug etc
just post your question or comment in the Logger Plus Yahoo group and/or
drop me an email (I am also watching the Yahoo Group)

Cheers!
steve
KG5VK

http://www.KG5VK.com