[LCC] SS Phone at W5RU

Dan Edward Dba East edwards dan.n.edwards at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 17 13:52:31 CST 2014

wow! GREAT job !

73, w5xz, dan

On Monday, November 17, 2014 10:47 AM, Roland Guidry <rguidry at na5q.us> wrote:

That is a great job fellows, can't wait to see you guys rank up!

Roland G.  NA5Q

.> Hi everyone..
.>
.> We will be posting our score (W5RU) either late today or most likely
.> tomorrow.. I am waiting for input to our comments from all the OPS
.> that participated, K1DW, K5ER, W5WZ, KG5VK and myself.
.>
.> Also, a big shout out to the club members that worked us and
.spotted us..
.>
.> And if you have not heard as yet, I'll share some highlites:
.>
.> - We scored a sweep in 3 hours, 24 minutes into the contest.
. We think
.> this is a record.  Time will tell.
.> - We shattered the W5WMU multi-op, high power record by ~30,000
.> points, pre-log checking
.> - We are neck-to-neck with W6YI (within 3 QSOs), the usual 1st place
.> winner in past contests.
.>
.> My thanks to the team, for without them none of this would have been
.> possible.  They deserve applause
.> for a job well done.
.>
.> Ted