[LCC] SS Phone at W5RU

Ted Saba kn5o at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 17 09:57:17 CST 2014

Hi everyone..

We will be posting our score (W5RU) either late today or most likely
tomorrow.. I am waiting for input to our comments from all the OPS that
participated, K1DW, K5ER, W5WZ, KG5VK and myself.

Also, a big shout out to the club members that worked us and spotted us..

And if you have not heard as yet, I'll share some highlites:

- We scored a sweep in 3 hours, 24 minutes into the contest.  We think
this is a record.  Time will tell.
- We shattered the W5WMU multi-op, high power record by ~30,000 points,
pre-log checking
- We are neck-to-neck with W6YI (within 3 QSOs), the usual 1st place
winner in past contests.

My thanks to the team, for without them none of this would have been
possible.  They deserve applause
for a job well done.

Ted
KN5O