[LCC] SS CW congrats

Mark, K5ER k5er at arrl.net
Tue Nov 4 13:16:35 CST 2014

Congratulations to Mike, AI5AA, for a new personal best in SS CW.

Congratulations to Steve, KG5VK and the W5RU team at Teds for their clean
sweeps in SS CW last weekend.

The next event is SS SSB, where several of us will be joining the W5RU team.

Following that, we have the CQWW CW, and also during the entire week of Nov
25-Dec2, we will be running W1AW/5 LA. Check the club web site (n5lcc.com)
for more details. We need more operators, particularly during the day and
on the WARC bands. There's still time to register and claim a few time
slots. Be sure to read the guidelines and get registered.