[LCC] Fwd: SS CW W5RU(@KN5O) Multi-Op HP

Ted Saba kn5o at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 3 19:23:10 CST 2014

Well, who and when did you work in the NT?  I thought sure I would get a
call on 40M from a VE8/NT at night, but no luck.  And I really struggled
to pull VY1EI out of the mud for #83.

No, still running old Win XP on old CPUs (probably 4-5 years old).. I
need to upgrade, but my radio budget
got squeezed pretty hard this year.. Maybe next year..

With all of you guys helping, I hope we do well.. I'm getting away from
Phone contesting and only focusing on
CW and RTTY..    I HATE the phone QRM and my ears are getting worse..
Probably time for a hearing aid for me.

Yeah, Sunday was a BUST!  A real snoozer.. It's a tough contest since
the exchange is so long, so the participation is minimal at best.. I
think the way you did it is the way to go... Try to make 83 Q's for 83
Mults in the fastest time possible!

Looking forward to having you guys here..

Ted