[LCC] 2013 June VHF Contest - 1st Place Certificate

Marshall-K5QE k5qe at k5qe.com
Wed May 21 20:25:21 CDT 2014

Hello to Don and the rest of the LCC.....Congratulations on winning some
wallpaper in the VHF contests.  There are a LOT of such certificates
that go begging each contest.  Rover, Single Op High Power, Multi-Multi,
Limited Multi, and probably some others that I have forgotten.

Lets see if we can stir up some VHF activity from over there.....

73 Marshall K5QE
www.k5qe.com