[LCC] ? on WinKey and N1MM

Charles Morrison cmorrison at lusfiber.net
Mon May 5 23:51:14 CDT 2014

Randy,

Mine is set for Com7, but any com port number should be the same and should
work.  If the software running on the computer from K1EL shows Com6, in
N1MM, go to the Config, Configure Ports selection.  Looking down to Com6,
make sure you do NOT set anything in the rig control drop down, and only put
a check in the CW column.  Then click the Set box next to that check, and
select Winkey.  The Comport settings should be:  Always On and Always Off.

That's about it.  Basically checking the CW selection on the main screen for
the appropriate com port number, then hitting the Set button and selecting
Winkey is about all it takes to get it to work.

Charlie
N5WE