[LCC] ? on WinKey and N1MM

rfulco at suddenlink.net rfulco at suddenlink.net
Mon May 5 08:22:10 CDT 2014

Fella's I have a problem. I just bought a Winkey USB to use with N1MM and my Orion.
The PC is seeing the winkeyer as I can upload and download to the prom in the winkeyer and I can use the winkey toolbox to test it.

the winkeyer works great with the Orion as a standalone keyer using my paddles and/or the programmable buttons on the winkeyer.

The problem is that no matter what I do I cannat get N1MM to recognize the winkeyer. The winkeyr is using com port 6, when I open the configure ports field on the N1MM software, it shows com1 correctly as being the orion, but for com-6 is shows NONE.

I'm curious, any of you using this combination, WHAT comport is y our winkeyer on and what does it show in the name/device field for that particular com port.

Thanks in advance