[LCC] Wall Street Journal Page One - FCC Gets Serious on RFI

Marsh Stewart marsh at ka5m.net
Wed Mar 12 19:29:16 CDT 2014

Art, I went to the URL and e-mailed the article to you.

The link is correct and does work. The "trick" is to get the whole address
into your browser at one time. It is long, and broken in the e-mail message
below into 3 lines. I copied all 3 lines starting at the end and progressing
to the start and then pasted it into my browser. It works fine.

I found it interesting that the WSJ would publish an article on RFI, a
subject near and dear to our hearts.

73,

Marsh, KA5M

  _____