[LCC] IARU K5ER SO SSB HP

Steve Lott lottsphoto at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 09:11:40 CDT 2014

by the way did u see this from the WRTC results.......

quote....

The award for highest multiplier went to the gold medal team of Craig and
Hurlbut. It is unusual for the team with the most contacts to also have the
highest multiplier since there is usually a tradeoff between working
stations quickly on one frequency or tuning to find new countries or IARU
headquarter stations. Their 436 total multipliers was well ahead of the
second highest multiplier of 422 by Hrnko and Lang.

end quote

steve
KG5VK