[LCC] NAQP ssb teams

Mark Ketchell k5er at k5er.com
Fri Jan 17 21:59:52 CST 2014

Hi Guys,
         NAQP SSB starts at noon local time, Saturday January 18. I
have requests from the following to be on a team:

KA5M
KG5VK
XE3/K5ENS
W5WZ
WM5H
AI5AA
K5ER

         We encourage everyone interested to participate, and also
want to form the strongest teams possible. There is no distance
requirement on teams, other than they must be single ops. If anyone
else wants to be on an LCC team, let me know, preferably by 11 AM.
I'll form the best teams possible and get them registered by the noon
deadline. K5ER and W5WZ are definitely part time. After his great
performance in last week's NAQP, I think Mike deserves a spot on team #1.