[LCC] I think we have at least Ten LCC Members using ClubLog.org tools....

Steve Lott lottsphoto at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 09:00:55 CST 2014

So How many of our members are using ClubLog or at least have an account

here are the requirements of ClubLog for us to have our club members
recognized
in Club Tables......

I would love to use some of these features, in fact it is one of the only
ClubLog feature sets I am not able to use :)

Clubs are what Club Log is all about - the clue is in the name! Club Log
was designed to enable, in fact to encourage club activity and friendly
competition between club members through its league tables and charts. For
this reason, yes, it's very likely your club can be added to Club Log.

However, clubs consume resources and slow down Club Log, so there are two
criteria for qualifying clubs. Qualifying clubs have:

   1. At least 10 members already using Club Log;
   2. A nominated contact - someone who is already registered in Club Log
   and who is an officer of the club, and can manage membership requests.

   Happy New Year !

   Steve
   KG5VK