[LCC] Dayton Contester's dinner table

Charles Morrison cmorrison at lusfiber.net
Wed Feb 5 19:35:05 CST 2014

No problem my man.  I have gone ahead and purchased a table, which seats 8.
I currently have 6, and Ted mentioned the possibility of 2 of our guys from
NOLA wanting to sit if their plans fall through.  No problemo either way.
If Randy K5SL finds a place to sit elsewhere and the LCC table doesn't fill
out, we'll be more than happy to fill out the last 2 with anyone who'd like
to sit with a bunch of Cajuns.

Charlie
N5WE