[LCC] Interesting use of technology to create panadapters

Charles Morrison cmorrison at lusfiber.net
Mon Dec 8 06:44:05 CST 2014

I've been using a SoftRock II SDR receiver, tuned to the 9 Mhz LO of my
Yaesu 5000.

http://fivedash.com/index.php?main_page=product_info
<http://fivedash.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=15
> &cPath=1&products_id=15

Then pipe this into NaP3 which people are using with Lp-Pan.

http://www.telepostinc.com/NaP3.html

NaP3 will follow the CAT control of the rig as well as display all of the
calls from the cluster.  The Softrock just replaces the LP-Pan receiver for
a bit less of a price.   I have it running on a 7" monitor that sits right
on top of the rig.  Great enhancement to your station.

http://i.imgur.com/rvDURug.jpg

Charlie

N5WE