[LCC] ARRL 160 AA5AU Single Op SOA

Steve Lott lottsphoto at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 09:10:31 CST 2014

Don very nice !

I worked but a half dozen hours
from 2 - 6 am Saturday morning and an hour or two last night

ARRL Section : LA
        Club/Team : Louisiana Contest Club
         Software : N1MM Logger+ 1.0.4366.0

        Band     QSOs       Pts  Sec
         1.8       196           404   63

            Score : 25,452

Had fun and yes the band was much quieter on Saturday here

cheers!
steve

http://www.KG5VK.com
My Ham Radio Friends