[LCC] LCC members One week from today is our next meeting at the SARA Hamfest

Steve Lott lottsphoto at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 06:20:54 CDT 2014

Our next meeting is on 9 August at the Shreveport Hamfest
Out meeting is scheduled at 1:30 pm
Hamfest info...  http://k5sar.com

What would you like discussed ?

Where would you like the next Two meetings to be held at ?

Please start thinking about who you would like to see as our next officers
of your organization.

Do you prefer a presentation at this meeting or just general business and
discussion ?

What kind of topics for a presentation would YOU prefer ?

Do you have a presentation ready to deliver on a topic that members might
enjoy ?
if yes great what is it and how much time would your talk take ?
if not now, would you like to do a presentation at the next meeting ?

My line of thinking for this meeting is cover the business at hand
and do a recap of how well we did and lessons learned from W1AW/5 LA
which we get to do again in November.

Time permitting I could do a short presentation on the New N1MM software
version (N1MM+) which is currently in Beta testing (I am one of the many
beta testers)

However I want to hear from you, is the right direction for our meeting ?

*Note:* This will be the first Shreveport Hamfest in many years and the
folks at the Shreveport Amateur Radio Association
found a small place for this hamfest,
mainly small as in allotted parking area, so parking MIGHT be an issue,
if you can ride with a friend it might be beneficial to all

from what I understand... *Extra parking is off site with a SARA member
shuttling attendees*

Cheers !
Steve
KG5VK