[LCC] Louisiana Qso Party log deadline approaching

Mark Ketchell k5er at k5er.com
Wed Apr 16 22:58:42 CDT 2014

         The Louisiana Contest Club thanks all those who took part in
the Louisiana Qso Party (LaQP) this year. Participation was up
considerably, and while log submissions are up, a quick glance shows
that a significant percentage did not send in a log (yet). We have a
large number of certificates to recognize outstanding activity in our
event, and also plan to recognize the top operator in each state and
DX entity. We believe contacts were made with every state and many DX
countries. It appears that all 64 Parishes (counties) in the state
were activated, so we hope everyone was able to get that rare parish
you needed. If not, please plan to join us again nest March for an
even better event.

         The deadline for this year's log submission is Midnight,
April 22, so don't miss your chance to claim your certificate by not
turning in a log. Information on how and where to send your log is
available on our site, LaQP.org .  A list of logs received is
currently posted and updated daily. Once all logs are checked and
scored, Complete line scores, with category winners noted, will be
posted. Thanks again to all those who made this year's running of the
LaQP a huge success.

for the LaQP contest committee,