[LCC] K5FNQ won something

Mark, K5ER k5er at arrl.net
Wed Apr 16 14:29:14 CDT 2014

Good job, Art!

BTW, that's a nice bunch of credits behind your name. I'm working on my
fifth band and third mode for DXCC, but still WAY away from Honor Roll.
Still, since I only started DXing about 2 years ago, I guess 235 isn't bad
for a rookie. Keep at it. Knowing some in our club have it gives the rest
of us a goal (target) to shoot for. Congrats, man.