[LCC] Fwd: [cwops] 2014 Georgia QSO Party

K1DW at aol.com K1DW at aol.com
Wed Apr 2 16:32:08 CDT 2014

The 2014 Georgia QSO Party will be held on Saturday and Sunday April 12
and 13, 2014. All information may be found at www.georgiaqsoparty.org.
Plaques and certificates are available for CW, SSB, Mixed, and HP, LP,
and QRP for all geographical areas. GA has the second largest number of
counties in any state with 159, which is second only to TX. For the past
several years, we have had activity reported from all or almost all 159
counties. Many of the counties are small, so mobiles may be QRV from
many different counties during the 20 hours of the contest. There will
be many mobiles and portable stations QRV from GA as well as home
stations. We hope you will all participate in this fun  event.

Looking forward to working you all in 2014 GQP.

73, John,  K4BAI
For the Sponsors, SEDXC and SECC.

__._,_.___

_Reply  via web post_
(https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/cwops/conversations/messages/10997;_ylc=X3oDMTJyY3ZlY3ZyBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzM0MDIwNTc5B
GdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARtc2dJZAMxMDk5NwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzEzO
TYzODc4NDg-?act=reply&messageNum=10997)   _Reply  to sender _
(mailto:k4bai at att.net?subject=Re:%202014%20Georgia%20QSO%20Party)  _Reply  to group _
(mailto:cwops at yahoogroups.com?subject=Re:%202014%20Georgia%20QSO%20Party)
_Start  a New Topic_
(https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/cwops/conversations/newtopic;_ylc=X3oDMTJmcWd2M2p2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzM0MDIwNTc5BGdycHNwSWQDM
TcwNTA2MzEwOARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzEzOTYzODc4NDg-)   _Messages
in this topic_
(https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/cwops/conversations/topics/10997;_ylc=X3oDMTM3OTdlYzFuBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzM0MDIwNTc5BGdycHNwSWQD
MTcwNTA2MzEwOARtc2dJZAMxMDk5NwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzEzOTYzODc4NDgE
dHBjSWQDMTA5OTc-)  (1)
_Visit  Your Group_
(https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/cwops/info;_ylc=X3oDMTJmM2ZxaXEwBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzM0MDIwNTc5BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOAR
zZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2Z2hwBHN0aW1lAzEzOTYzODc4NDg-)
    *   _New  Members_
(https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/cwops/members/all;_ylc=X3oDMTJnaDVsZnUwBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzM0MDIwNTc5BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwN
TA2MzEwOARzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2bWJycwRzdGltZQMxMzk2Mzg3ODQ4)  1

Nzg0OA--)
• _Privacy_ (https://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/groups/details.html)
• _Unsubscribe_
(mailto:cwops-unsubscribe at yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe)   • _Terms of Use_ (https://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/)