[LCC] Logging program recommendation

David A. Norris k5uz at suddenlink.net
Sat Sep 7 19:53:03 CDT 2013

You might want to look at DX4Win too.  It has a real simple way to upload
several contest logger files and I have had no problems with it and N1MM
over the past four years.  The author supports it and updates it with the
changes available on the website.  DX4Win also has a LoTW interface making
uploads and downloads easy so your stats get synced on several awards with
discrepancies flagged.  It has helped me gain two new ones on DXCC that had
not been credited after I downloaded the upgrade.

73

David A. Norris, K5UZ

Director, Delta Division

ARRL - The National Association for Amateur Radio C