[LCC] Logging program recommendation

Don AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Sat Sep 7 18:58:04 CDT 2013

I think the DXLab Suite of programs is the best ham radio program set I've ever seen. The logging program is called DXKeeper. I presently have 166,818 contacts in my DXKeeper log.

The other programs that work in conjunction with DXKeeper are top-notch too. The support is unparalleled. There is a DXLab reflector and the author, Dave AA6YQ, is constantly improving the programs.

You can easily import your existing log into DXKeeper if you have an ADIF copy of it. N1MM logs converted to ADIF can also be easily imported.

http://www.dxlabsuite.com/

73, Don AA5AU