[LCC] Logging program recommendation

K5FNQ k5fnq at lusfiber.net
Sat Sep 7 13:54:45 CDT 2013

Well the new paid for HRD 6.x died on me on installing the new upgrade.
No logbook so I unistalled with the hope that a fresh install will fix
it.  Now none of my license numbers that I had used in the past will
work on the new install.

The company will not respond to email or fix it ticket requests so I
will probably write off my $100 contribution to them

So what do you guys recommend for "normal" logging.

I have N1MM for contest, just looking for a normal easy to use logbook
with easy upload to LOTW and import of the N1MM logs???

tnx es 73 Art K5FNQ

--
K5FNQ Art Mouton k5fnq at lusfiber.net (or @arrl.net)
ARRL, QCWA, CW OPS, Louisiana Contest Club,