[LCC] Election of 2014 officers

Mark, K5ER k5er at k5er.com
Wed Nov 27 14:08:48 CST 2013

Fellow club members,
	My apologies for the delay, but the window is now open for electing our
club officers for 2014. The window will close at Midnight, December 8.
	We had live nominations at the Pineville meeting, plus a period to do it
online.  One potential candidate asked to be removed and several positions
only had one nominee. Because of this, four of the positions had only one
valid nominee, and these were deemed elected.
	The remaining open position is for Vice President, and those on the list
are WM5H, Bobby, and N5WE, Charlie. You can go to the club's web site
(N5LCC.com) and click the link to go to the voting page. If yours says
"nomination" instead of "Ballot Form", just refresh your page. An entrance
page will come up and the log-on and password (case sensitive) is directly
to the right of the link. Make your selection for VP, add your call at the
bottom and hit submit. After the voting ends, the committee* will meet to
insure we all concur on the results and they will be announced on this
reflector.

*Nomination/Election committee
NA5Q, Roland
N5LSP, Jim