[LCC] W5RU CQWW Results

Ted Saba kn5o at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 25 08:15:13 CST 2013

All:

Here's our 3830 posting..

Officially, I'm extending an invite to any of the LCC members who
would like to help us make an all out effort for either the ARRL
CW or Phone weekends in February and March next year.  I need help
to really push this station to its limits.  For those of you who
have been here before, I promise you as much good food and drink as
you can stand!

73,
Ted KN5O

                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W5RU
Operator(s): KN5O K1DW NO5W W3GW K5YG
Station: KN5O

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Covington, LA
Operating Time (hrs): 44

   160:   38    14       30
    80:  303    27       94
    40:  642    33      129
    20:  532    36      118
    15: 1165    37      125
    10:  973    29      117

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Comments:

We had a relaxed atmosphere and good fun/food.  Perhaps too much as we did more
S&P and not enough running.  This year we changed the antenna on tower 1 -
dumped a Mosley PRO67c3 and installed a KT34XA.  Have 2 more to install.  New
80M 4sq played well.  Now need to get to work on 160M antennas.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.3830scores.com/