[LCC] YAESU FT-2000 & Antennas for Sale

Scott Dickson, W5WZ w5wz at w5wz.com
Fri May 10 07:22:53 CDT 2013

LCC:

A local ham friend KA5JNL asked that I post this for another friend of his.

--W5WZ

YAESU FT-2000 & Antennas for Sale

My Name is Louis Arton Jr , I am KE5GLB.   I am a General Class Operator.
I was in your club but had gotten so ill I could not join no longer and now
I do not want to,
 but I must sell off all my radio station.  I have the Yaesu FT-2000 100W
and the SP-2000 Speaker for it.  This this was gotten in Dec of last year,
the DMU-2000 which is the Scope and with this I have 3 Antennas.  The 1st.
is my main which is the Multi-Band 160-10Meter DXE-MBVE-1.   I just got it
in December of last year also, its just months old.
I also have a 4 Element Beam and a AR-10.  I have inclosed pictures of all
of it. This is all like brand new and I hate doing this, but I need the
money for my med bills.
I have a video on Youtube called Yaesu FT-2000/SP-2000/DMU-2000 - 3 antennas
and more, but if you find some one that would like to see it, this is on
Youtube and
I am also letting 2 wall maps and 100ft. of LMR400 and my handheld Kenwood
TH-D7 go.  The only thing with the TH-D7 is that it needs a battery but I
have the mic and Quick Charger that goes with it all of this. It is well
over $5000.00 and all I am asking for my whole radio station is $2600.00. If
any one would know anymore, please let them know
for I am really in need. I have included some pictures thanks.

My phone number is (337)364-9286 this is New Iberia thanks.

Yaesu FT-2000
SP-2000 Speaker
DMU-2000 Scope
[]

DXE-MBVE-1  Multi-band 160-10 meter vertical antenna
[]

[]

AR-10 2 meter vertical
[]