[LCC] 2013 Contest Dinner - LCC table is reserved!

Scott Dickson, W5WZ w5wz at w5wz.com
Tue Mar 19 06:39:22 CDT 2013

I've just secured a table for the Louisiana Contest Club at the 2013 Dayton
Contest Dinner. Details of the dinner, menu, speakers, etc. available at
<http://www.contestdinner.com/> http://www.contestdinner.com/

We have seating for 8. Cost is $38.50 per person.

1. K5ER

2. W5WZ

3. KN5O

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

Payments accepted by check or PayPal.

Checks - $38.50

Louisiana Contest Club

c/o Scott Dickson

267 Jim Finley Rd

Calhoun LA 71225

PayPal - $40, to cover transaction fee.

Go to LCC website at  <http://www.louisianacontestclub.org/dues.htm>
http://www.louisianacontestclub.org/dues.htm

1.	Click the DONATE link for PayPal at the bottom of the page

2.	The dinner costs $38.50 + PayPal fee of $1.50 - Please make a
minimum payment of $40.00

3.	Be sure to include your callsign in the comment field.

The package of tickets will be mailed to me, and I'll distribute them in
Dayton.

See you soon!

--Scott, W5WZ