[LCC] LCC table @ Dayton Contest Dinner

Mark, K5ER k5er at arrl.net
Sun Mar 17 22:40:19 CDT 2013

Hi Guys,
	Our Sec/Treas has been very busy, so I will try to assist. We would like a
count to see who plans to travel to Dayton this year, and specifically who
plans to attend the contester's Dinner on Saturday night. The club is
buying a table of 8 seats. Seats are sold to members on a first come, first
serve basis for $38.50. Currently two are sold and two are pending.
Charlie, KI5XP has been buying a table for years as well. We will share
notes with Charlie as we want all club members to have the opportunity to
sit together, but also don't want either  to be stuck with empty seats.
Some are sensitive about advertising that they will be out of town, so
please feel free to drop your message to me directly at: k5er <at> arrl
<dot> net.