[LCC] LCC meeting reminder

Mark, K5ER k5er at arrl.net
Fri Mar 8 14:47:47 CST 2013

	Hi Guys and Girls. Just in case you didn't already have it on your
calendar, this weekend is the first LCC meeting of the new year. Our
meeting / forum will take place tomorrow, March 9, at the Rayne hamfest at
11:00 AM. Directions to the site are posted below. New leadership is in
place, plus we will be able to discuss a few business items of interest to
the club. You'll also have a chance to visit friends and acquaintances with
similar interests, and maybe compare notes on planned station improvements,
operating techniques and strategy, or just general contest experience and
questions.
	Hope to see everyone there.

Directions:
Rayne Civic Center, 300 Frog Festival Drive, Rayne, LA 70578 -
just south of I-10 at Exit 87,
go SOUTH on LA 35.
Go to first traffic light and turn
RIGHT on OAK STREET, then go to the
second street and take a RIGHT onto
GOSSEN MEMORIAL. Follow the street to the end,
and you will be at the Rayne Civic Center.