[LCC] jerk of the year

Charles Morrison cmorrison at lusfiber.net
Mon Jun 3 23:08:21 CDT 2013

Gosh, I just put 2 and 2 together.  That’s Burt Fisher.   I knew the callsign sounded familiar.  Any ham who’s been on the internet for the past 20 years or so knows who he is.  He has been bashing and degrading ham radio on rec.radio.amateur Usenet groups for years.  The same question everyone would post was if it’s so bad, why do you insist on renewing your license.  Of course that was back in the day when the only message board was Usenet, and there was no way to moderate it.

Good to see old Burt, and good to see that he hasn’t changed in 20 years.

He is probably one of the original and first, as today’s internet savvy generation would call, “troll”.  He’s moved from splattering all over Usenet (im sure banned from QRZ.com and the other websites since they’re moderated) to Youtube.

Nothing has changed in 20 years.

Charlie

N5WE