[LCC] [DDXA] Fwd: U S Interface Navigator For Sale

Charles Sanders no5w.chuck at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 10:08:55 CDT 2013

I use the Navigator to interface my RS232 GPS-18PC, WinKey, and K3 back to
my computer with a single USB cable. It is a well-built unit that I have
used in my mobile for about 5 years with never a problem. It has an
internal sound card and many users use it for digital modes.

One thing to be aware of is that the cabling from the Navigator to the
radio is radio-dependent. So you will possibly need to build or buy (~$50)
a cable set if you are planning to use it with something besides an Icom
radio. Diagrams for the cable set are on the manufacturer's website.

Standard disclaimer applies re any connection with the seller or with US
Interface.

73/Chuck/NO5W