[LCC] AA5AU DXCC #1

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Mon Jul 22 20:38:08 CDT 2013

Thanks for the accolade to my #1 DXCC Mixed. I've been DXing since I was first licensed as a Novice in 1972.

I would enter contests to work DX and to work on my DXCC totals. When I first started RTTY in the early 1980's, it was the same.
Enter contests to work DX.

I earned #1 Mixed in March 2008. I only need one more on RTTY (BS7) and one more on CW (P5) to have them all on those modes. After
years of claiming not to own a microphone, I just made PHONE Honor Roll earlier this year but need to submit one QSL card to get it.

That's what 41 years of ham radio will do for you!

73, Don AA5AU