[LCC] K1DW NAQP 2013 RTTY

K1DW at aol.com K1DW at aol.com
Sun Jul 21 13:07:59 CDT 2013

Don, TNX for getting the teams together.  Hope every one had as much  fun
as I did. 73 BCNU de Dallas K1DW

Call: _K1DW_ (http://www.3830scores.com/findcall.php?call=K1DW)
Operator(s):  _K1DW_ (http://www.3830scores.com/findcall.php?call=K1DW)
Station:  K1DW
Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 8:42
Location: USA     Summary:   _Compare  Scores_
(http://www.3830scores.com/comparescores.php?arg=recsc6zrfaigT&call=K1DW)   Band QSOs Mults  80: 21 14
40: 66 31  20: 184 43  15: 59 23  10: 5 3  Total: 335 114 Total Score 38,525
Club: Louisiana Contest Club
Team: LCC #2    Comments:     2013-07-21 10:53:47  Ran a Flex 3000 in a
RTTY contest for the first time. Many good  capabilities to
report and a few problems. Probably pilot errors. Point  and shoot is a
great
asset. Hope to try SO2R in the future. Lots of fun  and thanks to all who
took the time to pull my signal out of the noise.
73 BCNU de Dallas k1DW

In a message dated 7/21/2013 10:58:05 A.M. Central Daylight Time,