[LCC] Call for NAQP RTTY team members - UPDATE 18 July 2310Z

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 18 18:16:11 CDT 2013

We have a couple more team members. Here's the lineup at this time.

LCC #1
AA5AU Don
K5ER Mark
N5ZM/AE5AA Earl
N5RN Glenn
NX8G Rex

LCC #2
K1DW Dallas
WA5CWE Frank

I'd like to wrap this up by tomorrow night. If I don't get any more LCC members, I will ask for three ops off the RTTY reflector to
complete the second team. I would like to put that email out this evening in about 3 hours.

Also, there will be an NAQP RTTY practice session tomorrow night 9:00-9:30 PM CDT (0200-0230Z). Here is the info:

Practice session:
Friday, 19 July 2013
10:00PM - 10:30PM EDT
(In UTC: Saturday, 20 July, 0200Z - 0230Z)

Use the same exchange and bands as the real NAQP.

More updates as warranted or when I register the teams with NCJ.

73, Don AA5AU