[LCC] Call for NAQP RTTY team members

Don AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Mon Jul 15 21:37:28 CDT 2013

The July RTTY edition of NAQP is this weekend.

Anyone wishing to join an LCC team, please let me know. I will form as many teams as we have operators for. I will also extend this invitation to our friends in AR and MS who have helped us in the past.

LCC teams used to own the July running of this event; winning the team trophy in July 2009, July 2010 and July 2011. Since that time we have been shut out. It's time we put out our best effort and try to win the trophy again.

Let me know if you are interested in being on an LCC team and I will form the teams and register them.

73, Don AA5AU