[LCC] NAQP SSB team update

Mark, K5ER k5er at arrl.net
Thu Jan 17 16:41:08 CST 2013

Hey Guys,
	The January NAQP (SSB) is this Saturday between noon and midnight CST.
Multi ops can run the full 12 hours, while single ops are limited to 10
hours. Complete rules and submission info at
http://www.ncjweb.com/naqprules.php

Rules allow single ops to form teams of up to five, to compete against
other teams. If interested, drop me a note at <k5er at arrl dot net> or
reply to the reflector. I'll pool the participants and register the teams
just prior to the event.

So far I have:
NX8G/5
K1DW
AA5AU - part time pending antenna work

Keith, XE3/K5ENS is in Monroe and will be visiting. Don't know if he will
be running my station as a SO, or if we will be Multi.

So, who else plans to play and wants a team spot - Don't be shy, EVERY
point helps and we CAN form more that one team, so there IS a spot for YOU!

Who else??