[LCC] NAQP SSB forming teams now

Mark, K5ER k5er at arrl.net
Tue Jan 15 22:09:16 CST 2013

Hey Guys,
	The January NAQP (SSB) is this Saturday between noon and midnight CST.
Multi ops can run the full 12 hours, while single ops are limited to 10
hours. Complete rules and submission info at
http://www.ncjweb.com/naqprules.php

Don't forget - logs are now due within 7 days of the contest.

Rules allow single ops to form teams of up to five, to compete against
other teams. We had several club members participate in the CW weekend who
didn't make it on a team. If interested, drop me a note at <k5er at arrl
dot net>. I'll pool the participants and register the teams just prior to
the event. Let us know and we'll make a spot for you! This is just another
incentive to try harder, and may get you and the club a little more exposure.

So far I have:
NX8G/5

Who else??