[LCC] Fwd: RTTY Roundup KN5O M/S HP

Charles Morrison cmorrison at lusfiber.net
Mon Jan 7 22:08:53 CST 2013

Nice to see yall on the bands Teddy.  I caught a glimpse of Mark K5ER but
never found him and never heard you Don.

I think I had about 150 Qsos.  Trying out N1MM and spent a lot of time
configuring it and changing it and learning how to do things. Update
countries and master call sign list, add preload from Adif (called History
file in N1MM), auto CQ is a different key stroke, but got insert and '
working like I wanted on CQ.  Didn't use ESM mode.  Never got the right
click in the Digital Interface to work correctly.  Bandmap, telnet to
cluster, messages, all the same as writelog, just in a different place.  One
nice advantage.. no freaking .ini file to edit any longer just to add the
new features.

Working from home is fun, but there's no so2r and I ran low power.

Charlie
Ki5xp