[LCC] Louisiana QSO Party - 2014 - Active?

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 10 11:12:27 CST 2013

I think it would be appropriate for the LCC to pick up sponsorship of the LA QSO Party. However, I think it should be put to a vote.
Personally, I never operated this QSO Party because it always fell on the same weekend as a major RTTY contest (maybe WPX RTTY in
February?). If LCC were to pick up sponsorship of the LA QSO Party, I think it should be moved to another weekend.

73, Don AA5AU