[LCC] Wht is the status of plans for a LA QSO Party in 2013?

Alan Sewell N5NA alan.n5na at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 15:37:27 CDT 2013

I've operated mobile in the LA, MS, AR, and TX QSO parties.  When
Malcolm, W5XX, was looking at changing the date for the MSQP I sent him
a suggestion that an ARK-LA-MISS QSO party would be cool.  I never got a
response so guess he didn't think much of the idea.

I don't think TX would be receptive to consolidating with LA.  TX is
already plenty large with lots of participation.  However, I do think an
AR-LA QP would be good.  Both could use increased participation although
K5DB is doing a good job getting more interest in AR.  Maybe MS would be
interested too if an AR-LA QP got going.

I assume you meant a date for 2014?

73, Alan N5NA