[LCC] NAQP SSB XE3/K5ENS

Keith Ennis keith at kathyandkeith.mx
Sun Aug 18 10:22:19 CDT 2013

Call: XE3/K5ENS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: DX-MEXICO
Operating Time (hrs): 10.0

   160:      0      0
    80:       0      0
    40:    227    45
    20:    506    55
    15:    296    48
    10:       1      1
-------------------
Total:  1030   149  Total Score = 153,470

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Team: LCC Team #1

Everything worked as is should this time. I had just put up a new 40 meter dipole.
It's a 40M1L.  This dipole works great.  Of course my lot is only 34 ft. wide and
the dipole is 46 feet long.  But in my neighbors don't seems to care.  Now if I can
get a 80M1L in my luggage. HIHI  I left alot of Q's because of time and the need
for mults. And on 20 I had a stack of about 50 Europeans calling me. If I can get
my amp repaired and work high power I think I can be LOUD from Isla Mujeres.

It was fun and made lots of contacts and thanks everyone for the Qs.

73,

Keith, XE3/K5ENS